Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Skincare routine! (cheap drugstore items)

I have a combination/slightly oily on the nose type of skin. I have my fair share of acnes but alhamdulillah they rarely pop out and IF THEY DO it's only like one or two zits on the forehead.

Once in high school I had a VERY big one on top of my upper lip and it was so painful. It grew so big and it was filled with pus. It took me around a month to really let it dry and heal. So yeah I felt like having a third eyeball on my lip.

So here's my skin care routine. I'm only using drugstore items. Cuz affordable.

I've been using Neutrogena face wash for almost 4 years now, alhamdulillah it's the best suit for my skin. So far I've tried the Deep Clean foaming cleanser. I forgot to take a photo of it, but you can just google it.

I wash my face using the cleanser twice a day. Once in the morning, and once before bed.

I start my routine 30-45 minutes before going out in the sun, to really let the products seep through effectively (especially the sunscreen)

Step 1:
Wash face


Step 2: 
Moisturize. 

If it's in the morning, I apply a thin layer of aloe vera gel.
If it's at night, a thicker layer.


Step 2.1:
Some more moisture.
Rosken Bio Serum, it's very light and suitable for my combi skin.



Step 3.
VERY IMPORTANT!
Neutrogena Dry Sheer Sunscreen. I like how it gives my skin that shiny, dewy look.




Step 4.
Let the sunscreen dry for a bit. Then a light tap-tap of loose Johnson's baby powder.
I don't use compact powder/BB cushion, mainly because of hygiene.
I believe in my fingers more than the powder puff :D



And that's it!

Really simple.

No comments: